Love is not visible to the eyes but to the soul - Shakespeare

Friday 31 May 2013

Monthly Favourites May 2013

Monthly Faves May 2013


Esteban Cortazar cut out high low dress, 6.690 DKK / Halston Heritage drape back dress, 2.600 DKK / STELLA McCARTNEY twill jacket, 4.000 DKK / Acne biker jacket, 8.640 DKK / Aminaka Wilmont leather jacket, 3.830 DKK / Band of Outsiders denim jacket, 2.290 DKK / DAY Birger et Mikkelsen twill blazer, 2.180 DKK / Zara oversized blazer, 575 DKK / Paige Denim destructed jeans, 1.785 DKK / J.Crew straight leg pants, 325 DKK / Jimmy Choo platform high heels, 2.800 DKK / McQ by Alexander McQueen sequin pumps, 2.810 DKK / Sandals, 335 DKK / Maison Martin Margiela genuine leather handbag, 7.745 DKK / Charlotte Olympia lucite handbag, 5.730 DKK / Bijoux Heart clear jewelry, 3.080 DKK / Earrings, 215 DKK / Necklace, 87 DKK / Watch, 87 DKK

Spring is now officially over and June with Summer is bursting in on us - wonderful! 
And with Summer comes white. At least for clothes, though also my skin because I never seem to be able to produce a tan. So I am rocking my porcelain complection yet again, with sunblockers and the like. I hate stripes and therefore try to prevent them.

Lately I have found myself lacking a leather jacket. I have all sorts of other classy-dressy jackets but not a leather one. And as I tend to always buy the dressy versions whenever I have money to spend, I actually NEED something to dress things down and making my wardrobe more versatile. But since I am still me I cannot go for a normal black one. No, I would like a white one, maybe with some interesting details like lace, studs, glitter or the like. (Well, I do have glitter in my veins, so no use fighting THAT battle!) If you follow my fashion board on Pinterest, you may have noticed the sudden burst of more down-town and street inspiration than usual. Though fear not for a complete transformation, I still like the quirky and personal touches more than trends. 
Here in Denmark, I have been up to my neck in the same coat worn by everyone who tries to be fashionable. So BORING! You cannot go just round the block without someone wearing it. The same goes for Mulberry Bayswater bags. When I bought mine 7 years ago - no one even KNEW about Mulberry, and now everyone has it. Well, at least I have achieved the nice patina now for wearing it almost daily. 
So, that's the end of my whinnings of being too fashion forward... 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...